3rd Annual ASHRAE Central Florida Chapter – YEA Conference Series
The Healthcare Design and Energy Conference
Date: Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
Please RSVP By: Friday, June 9th, 2017
Harry P. Leu Gardens – Meeting Rooms
The Healthcare Design and Energy Conference is the 3rd part of a comprehensive series of programs encompassing the art of building design and construction, brought to you by the Young Engineers in ASHRAE (YEA) Committee of the ASHRAE Central Florida Chapter. The purpose of this conference is to allow the local HVAC&R industry to have its voice, and present in an open, collaborative environment on current and future trends in Healthcare building design and energy. Below are some of the topics that will be covered.
– Healthcare Total Integration by Schneider Electric –
– Control Updates Due to Local Codes and Standards –
– Lab Control Design –
– Air Distribution Strategies in Healthcare Facilities –
– Applying VRF in Assisted Living Facilities –
– Airflow Requirements to Comply with USP 797 and USP 800 –
Our ASHRAE Community has a wealth of knowledge and you have the opportunity to learn from their experience. Presenters will include local industry professionals who are experts in Healthcare building design, including Michael Sheerin, Bobby Baird, Mark Dykes, Warren Rosenberg, Les Miller and more!